Monday, February 16, 2009

Week One: People Care

First, if you have been following my Ireland Blog you may want to revisit, the last three (real) entries, I have added some pictures on the Belfast part of the journey.

OK, Findhorn, WOW!
Holly had talked with me about her experiences while she was here at EVT (Eco-Village Training) and you can't really describe the type of energy that is created by the people that are Focalizing (guiding) the training, the participants in the training, and the community that we are part of for the next 4 weeks.
As I stated previously, this week is PeopleCare week, hmmm! Absolutely and lot of wonderful touchy-feely sharing is what we are participating in this week, even the staunches anti-social nerd would be turned in to a love moulting human being by this process, it has been really amazing not just for myself but for everyone. And the games & dances that are part of this process have really been a hoot and have left everyone happier than a dog rolling in cow dung.
Here was my day today, started with a walk to the beach (in the dark) and the first time I had gone, and yep the way the dunes are formed it is easy not to find the path back to the Foundation, but eventually I did. Then, a quick 20 minute group meditation, then dancing and games, and then learning about Permaculture. Well, it's time to go learn about the History of Findhorn.

more later.....

No comments: