Saturday, February 28, 2009

Banff, Scotland

My day started with a two hour meditation, Mindful Ecology; this included a walking meditation thru the Cullerne Gardens and was a great way to start a day off from classes.

After that, a couple of my new friends for EVT, Avril (from Wales) and Hasmik (from Switzerland) & I drove (Avril has a car) to the town of Banff. It was really great just getting away for a couple of hours and to see some more of the North Scotland coastline. The other great thing was too spent time getting to know these individuals and learning about the lives of these new friends.

Banff, Scotland

2 comments:

vbdb said...

I'm struck by the lack of pedestrians, traffic, and general congestion.

ToFar said...

This was a Saturday afternoon, I would have thought a busy time for the town center, but as you noted this is not the case.